UPDATE: Ipkis Medical Face Shield is now available to order at ipkismedical.com.au
Evolve by name. Evolve by nature.
We announced this week our commitment to support the state of Queensland and the nation during the COVID-19 crisis. We have jumped at the opportunity to help our frontline with essential health care supplies starting with our Australian Made P2 (also called N95) Respirator Face Masks, which we are manufacturing with our amazing team at our Brisbane based advanced manufacturing facility.
Today we are proud to announce our further commitment with the release of the Ipkis Face Shield™. Tooling is underway and our machines will be producing stock within a matter of weeks. This is a high volume, high quality, medical grade manufacturing solution for much needed critical PPE.
- 100% Australian Made – 100% Recyclable material
- Stock Available from April 24th 2020
- Production capacity of 5 to 50 million units per annum (scaled up as required)
- Developed in close consultation with leading clinicians, nurses and infectious control teams
- Design and physical samples have undergone in depth clinical evaluations
- Designed for Maximum Ventilation and Maximum Protection via our unique clip in/out ventilation cap design
- Replaceable optically clear anti fog/anti scratch shield which reduces the waste plastic created from full single use face shields (also reduces overall unit cost)
- Millimetre adjustable super soft TPE comfort straps and forehead comfort pad
- Design eliminates pressure spots and features zero hard plastic contact with your skin – for all day comfort
- Latex free, and high grade materials used in every part
- Designed to reduce bacterial reservoirs across every surface
- Medical Grade Quality (not 3D printed)
- TGA approval prior to sale (PO’s accepted subject to TGA)
- ISO Accredited Facility and award winning design team
- $20M Product and Public Liability Insurance Coverage
Place your order today at ipkismedical.com.au
Secure your critical face shield requirements with an Australian Manufacturer and stop the reliance on imported PPE.