Replaces Heavy Concrete Blocks Used In The Floating Foundation Block System Trusted For Three Decades
Since the inception of Deck Blocks in 1988 in the USA, instant foundation blocks have been the preferred method for creating a strong and stable foundation for many professional & DIY projects worldwide. The concept has literally revolutionised the way we look at deck & raised platform construction, with millions of projects completed each year using the system.An individual Handi Block or TuffBlock can support over 770 kgs (1,700 lbs). Designed to accept 35-47mm (2” x 4”, 2” x 6”, 2” x 8”) Joists and 90 x 90mm – 100 x 100mm (4” x 4”) Posts, Handi Blocks and TuffBlocks truely are the most versatile and easy to use deck foundation systems on the market.
Handi Blocks and TuffBlocks are more than just a deck foundation, they are a versatile utility block that can be used for an endless number of applications.
NOW AVAILABLE AT SELECTED
Can’t see your local Bunnings Warehouse?
No worries, Bunnings can make a Special Order in-store or visit buildtuff.com.au to order online.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 100% Australia Made and Owned
- Designed to suit metric standards, TuffBlocks will accept 35-41mm or 41-47mm joists and bearers as well as 90x90mm or 100x100mm posts
- Ultra-lightweight concrete alternative, with each block weighing 680 grams
- 28 times lighter than standard concrete and 11 times lighter than the Handi Block
- Each block will support up to 770 kilograms and tested to over 5,000 kilograms.
- Popular alternative to digging holes, mixing concrete and waiting for it to set
- Multi-purpose foundation for a range of home improvement projects including decks, garden sheds, landings, pathways, raised walkways, cubby houses, dog shelters and more.
AWARD WINNING DESIGN
TuffBlock was selected and awarded by Good Design Australia in 2015 for the Product Design category Hardware and Building.
Good Design Australia Awards are one of the longest standing and most prestigious design awards in the world, promoting excellence in design and innovation since 1958.