Designed and specified by Main Roads
The Ergotainer is an ergonomic alternative container for storing and transporting soil and gravel samples. It was developed to help address the risk of manual handling injuries from the filling, lifting, carrying and storing of sample bags.
The Ergotainer has many features that improve on sample bags:
- Airtight lids
- UV stabilised and recyclable materials
- Considerably longer lifespan than soil bags
- Complies with ergonomic lifting standards
- Holds up to 20kg
- Able to be filled by one person
- Available as either translucent or white
- Heat and solvent resistant up to 65-70ºC
- Easy to clean
- Stackable for easy transport
This Australian-made product will reduce the manual handling risks associated with the transportation of construction materials testing samples.
Addressing manual handling related injuries has become a high priority for management and staff due to:
- Staff injury and disability;
- Loss of income;
- Increased insurance premiums;
- Lost time and productivity; and
- Common law claims.
Length: 285mm Width: 225mm Height: 310mm Volume: 16 litres
Available EXCLUSIVELY through: