- Evo-Crete is ultra-lightweight fibre reinforced concrete that is three times lighter than standard concrete!
- It is a lightweight alternative with superior strength-to-weight properties over standard heavy pre-cast concrete products.
- One key ingredient to Evo-Crete’s success is the proprietary blend of Evo-Fibre polyolefin fibre reinforcing. When added to a concrete mix the unique blend of Evo-Fibre provides improved abrasion resistance, as well as increased flexural and compressive strength.
- No Cranes Required
- Range of Shapes & Sizes Available
- Save Time
- Reduce Costs
- Eliminate Manual Handling Injuries
- Weight: 15.0 kgs (approximate) Single Person Lift
- Dimensions: 400mm L x 300mm W x 200mm H (see brochure for full specs)
- Made in Australia
Evo-Crete Cable Ladder Blocks are gaining a reputation in the Australian mining industry as the preferred OH&S and environmentally friendly instant foundation for cable ladder, cable tray and other equipment support. End users from various other industries are also taking advantage of the amazing benefits associated with using the superior ultra-lightweight alternative to standard heavy concrete or short lived timber supports. Three times lighter than concrete, a concrete block of similar size would weigh approximately 50kg, whereas a small Evo-Crete Cable Ladder Blocks weighs approximately 15kg.
Evo-Crete instantly alleviates issues associated with Occupational Health and Safety manual handling risks due to its lightweight and user friendly properties. Injuries such as strains, bruises, cuts, abrasions or jammed fingers are prevented as the immense weight of concrete blocks is removed from the jobsite.
Evo-Crete Cable Ladder Blocks save time and increase productivity as there is no need for laboured crane operation to get a stable a durable foundation in place. As Evo-Crete is pre-cast and ready for immediate use there is no waiting for concrete to cure so the entire job can be completed in the same day. Evo-Crete reduces costs such as material, crane and operator, additional labour and injury costs. A slower installation process involving poured-on-site or craned-into-place concrete supports means more time and money.
The technology of Evo-Crete is defying all common concrete conceptions. As Evo-Crete is made from the same base materials as everyday concrete it will not suffer from the effects of exposure to sunlight and the elements. Our ultimate blend of fibre reinforcing means that not only is cracking limited but should an impact be sustained during transit or due to accidental mishandling, a crack or fracture in an Evo-Crete slab will not result in the product falling to pieces as a standard concrete slab would. Additionally, due to the unique cellular structure of Evo-Crete, should a crack eventuate post-installation due to unstable earth or other uncontrollable event Evo-Crete can sustain flexural tension and ‘bend’ in a controlled cracking mechanism maintaining equipment stability where the standard concrete counterpart would leave the equipment supported dangerously unstable. As Evo-Fibre is distributed evenly throughout the concrete mix, the three-dimensional reinforcement matrix ensures maximum durability and product stability.
Evo-Crete can be fabricated and modified with basic hand or power tools and also be easily cut and shaped to fit any application. You can cut through it in a matter of seconds with a standard timber handsaw and drill through it like plaster (no masonry drill bits required). Furthermore almost any equipment can be attached to Evo-Crete with the use of specialised Evo-Crete fixtures and in many cases basic self-tapping screws, no pre-drilling required. Dyna Bolts or timber batten screws can be used for heavy duty applications.
Evo-Crete is fireproof/non-combustible and chemical resistant.
Please note. All pricing is POA (Price on application).
Minimum order quanitiy = 48 units
For more information please Contact Us.
Green Benefits of Evo-Crete
- 1/3 the weight of standard concrete = Greatly reduced transport requirements and subsequesnt carbon emissions
- Evo-Crete contains no Aggregates or River Sand. Therefore no quarrying or precious land or devistation of pristine river systems
- Concrete alone accounts for 5% of the global carbon footprint
- Evo-Crete uses less cement to produce a superior product
- Product eanrs green building credit points
- Using Evo-Crete is just another step towards reducing waste and helping the environment.
Project: Clare Solar Farm
Location: Clare, Queensland (Australia)
Client: Downer Group
Partner: Unistrut (a part of Atkore International)