- Committed to manufacturing 60,000 P2/N95 Respirators and Medical Masks (Face Masks) per day for three years (ongoing if required)
- Started construction of the cleanroom and well within the schedule to be producing masks by the end of the April 2020.
- Evolve Group announces Ipkis Face Shield™ – Australian Made PPE Face Shield
30th April 2020, 4:00pm
- Our cleanroom is almost complete. With the installation of the air compressor, we have airlines ready to be connected. Our contactless door system adds a new dimension to our safety standards, offering both convenience and protection. Our human resource consultant is hard at work finding the right people to add to our team, and Brendan and David are working with our dedicated Quality Assurance officer to make sure we are compliant. When our machines arrive, we will have them commissioned and up and running in no time.
22nd April 2020, 4:00pm
- All ducting has been installed
- Ceiling is being tidied up
- To reaffirm our commitment to Project Ipkis Medical and Australian Manufacturing, we were very excited to welcome our new addition to our toolroom family… Our new high-end Okuma CNC machine. We now ensure that we can rapidly deliver tooling solutions for our cleanroom. Adding to our excitement is that our reshoring efforts have just become even more efficient, enabling us to increase capacity in our domestic tool manufacturing.
17th April 2020, 8:00am
- Evolve Group welcomes the new team members, Brendan Hawes and David Knapp, to manage the project and integration/optimisation of the machines
- Installation of new walls commenced
- Installation of new ceiling commenced
16th April 2020, 3:00pm
- Existing walls removed
9th April 2020, 11:00pm
- Evolve Group announces Ipkis Face Shield™ – Australian Made PPE Face Shield (see article)
8th April 2020, 3:00pm
“Wow!! Cannot be prouder. Construction of the cleanroom well within the schedule to be producing masks by the end of the Month!”
6th April 2020, 10:00am
- Commence demolition and retrofit of offices to cleanroom facilities.
5th April 2020, 10:00am
- Public announcement by Premier of Queensland Annastacia Palaszczuk MP and Queensland Minister for State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning, Cameron Dick MP